1. The Auctioneer has final authority on the amount paid for any item and or the
identity of the purchaser of any item.
2. The purchaser must sign a buyer’s contract for each trip purchased at the time
of the sale. Immediately after a successful bid, one of the volunteers will arrive at
your table for this purpose.
3. Proof of payment will be required before any item may be claimed or removed
from the banquet hall. Payment may be made throughout the day. When payment
is made, a paid receipt will be issued.
4. If you purchase a firearm, you must properly register the gun before taking
possession in compliance with all federal, state and local firearms laws.
5. The SCI Lehigh Valley Chapter Board of Directors reserves the right to reject or
accept any bid from our “Silent”and “Live” auctions.
6. The outfitter must honor all hunt donations in a draw area until the buyer is
successful in the draw process. The buyer of such hunts must apply for the permit
annually until successful or forfeit the purchase of the hunt.
7 Even if not specifically mentioned in the hunt/trip description, it should be
assumed that gratuities, tags, licenses and taxes (GST, VAT, etc) are not included
& shall be borne by the buyer as additional costs.
#8 All hunts and or excursions are non-transferable unless written consent is
received from the outfitter.
CASH, PERSONAL CHECKS, VISA AND MASTERCARD ACCEPTED
If you are unable to attend in person, but still want to participate in the
auction, please call Don Detwiler @ 215-805-0345 to provide information
where you can be reached during the auction. A Lehigh Valley Board
Member will place a call to you prior to the sale of the specific item.